Wednesday, August 10, 2011

DSquared Skate Moss Collection



Welcome to the first official WTF Wednesday!!! Once a week I will bring you the best of the ugly.

These shoes premiered at Milan fashion week earlier this year and the boots are now available for pre-order at luisaviaroma.com calf lace low boots $1825.00 knee boots $2360.00.

(arrival date September 30)


Ok the ice skate heels ..what can I say ??

Winter Olympics 2014 game proper ?

Listen I live in New England and I couldn't rock these without looking like winter wonderland crazy! These heels are 6inches of hockey slut mess! Don't worry about balance ..I know they look like you will be rocking more than Oksana Baiul after 7 long island ice teas but the heels do have 3 blades for your safey....literally you could take these off and fight for your life.


5 comments: