Friday, July 22, 2011

UNIF 'Hellraiser'

Though I was completely terrified of Pinhead from the Hellraiser horror series

I have the complete opposite of sentiments towards the UNIF 'Hellraiser' loafers.  These loafers may just may make you want to raise a little hell but at the very least they'll add some edge and kickassedness (yeah I made that up) to your look.  Style available for both men and women.






And to add more girlish flare to the edgy boyish loafers UNIF decided to make it in pink; it's like they had me in mind *smiles*.


Shoe features lambskin upper, silver metal studs, and .5" synthetic sole.  Retailed at $165; black version available for pre-order at Solestruck.

Images from Solestruck

26 comments:

  1. Where can I purchase the pink or black? Solestruck is already sold out:-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked Solestruck and they have them available for pre-order in black for both Men and Women ships 1st week of September. Last I checked Solestruck was looking into getting some stock in pink...no ETA yet. I'll keep you posted though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karmaloop is getting them in a week or so too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Thanks for the update Joe.

    ReplyDelete