Thursday, August 11, 2011

United Nude 'Falcon' Boots

YAY!!! I don't know about you guys but Fall has always been my favorite season...I love the warm colors, boots, layers, heavy scarves, gloves, and coats.  So I went browsing for some funky fall boots and I came across these beauties by the architectural footwear brand United Nude.  In their A/W 2011 collection the co-founders architect Rem D Koolhaas and shoemaker Galahad Clark present the Falcon boots.  The boots come in 3 colors black (my fav), brown multi, and black/white multi in both open and closed toe variations.  I believe the true appeal of these boots will best be seen in motion as the layering of the seemingly light fringes will probably look great when walking.







Closed Toe


Boot features ultra light fringes, both closed and open toe, 5.1" heel, and a purchase price of $615 (open toe) and $625 (closed toe).  Items from United Nude's A/W 2011 Collection are not yet available for purchase but you can visit their site to sign up for notification when items are available (www.unitednude.com)

4 comments:

  1. Bold indeed! These boots are truly a statement piece. Great to find your blog and follow you on Twitter. Hope you can stop by and follow mine as well. :)
    http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete