Friday, July 27, 2012

Nicholas Kirkwood Feather-Trim Suede Bootie

Dear Kirk....Can I call you Kirk?...good,

Your feather trimmed booties from your Fall 2012 collection take my breath away....it was love at first sight.  When I saw them I instantly thought of my shoe fairy Godmother (Carrie Bradshaw of course...duhhh) and she said in her whimsical and sultry way..."HELLO LOVER".  For those who say the feathers are "a bit much"...I say "Live a little and grow some balls" because these boots are absolutely gorg.




Shoe retailed at $1,390 and available online at Bergdorf Goodman.

Nicholas Kirkwood ankle boot takes the season's coveted navy color story on a flight of fancy.
  • Soft suede bootie with hanging dyed pheasant feathers.
  • Strap wraps around ankle; adjustable buckle.
  • Round toe conceals 3/4" platform.
  • 4 3/4" covered heel; 4" equiv.
  • Side zip for ease of wear.
  • Made in Italy.
Heel height may vary by size.

*Source - Bergdorf Goodman



1 comment: