Monday, July 9, 2012

AZZEDINE ALAÏA SUEDE AND MESH SHOE BOOTS

It's sick that seeing these boots make me long for fall.  I mean I should be enjoying the "great" summer weather.  But the fact of the matter is Fall has always been my favorite season; especially for fashion.  You can wear a light coat or layer yourself to keep warm; in fact Fall provides the perfect opportunity to find stylish ways to stay warm and cool at the same time.

I just love these suede cutout mesh ankle boots by Azzedine.  Yes, they give me a slightly Peter Pan vibe but I like them all the same.  It can also be found in tan on sale at (boutique1.com). What do you guys think?




Photo source: BrownsFashion.com

Boots feature olive green suede upper, curved mesh detail, lace-up front, leather insoles, 5.5' heel, and 1' platform.  Retailed at $1,235 and available at Browns Fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment