Thursday, September 8, 2011

FASHION'S NIGHT OUT: NYC STYLE


Sorry everyone...I know I haven't posted in a few days.  I've been running around like a mad woman getting things organized for FNO NYC and preparing for the kick off of NY Fashion Week.  I'll be headed to the city literally in minutes after this post. I hope to bring back some great pics from FNO and the 5-6 fashion shows I'll be attending this weekend.

If you aren't sure what's going on in the city for FNO check out the official site to plan your evening (www.fashionsnightout.com).  I'll be hitting or Lord & Taylor, Manolo Blahnik, and trying to make it over to Ricky's all in one night!!! Wish me luck.

FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR FNO STORIES AFTER TONIGHT IN THE COMMENT SECTION...BE SAFE AND HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment