Friday, July 22, 2011

2 Lips Too 'Too Cache' Platform Pumps

Let me just start off by saying I think every woman should own a pair of fire engine trampy red shoes in her wardrobe...you never know when you may just need it. For example, let's say you were pulled over by a cop and asked to get out of the vehicle these shoes may be the difference between a warning and a ticket (just sayin).  If the suggestive name of the company isn't enough to get you out of ticket the 5" inch stiletto's should do the trick.





Shoe features a man made upper with buckles and straps around the vamp, man made sole, comes in red, black, and grey, 5" heel, and 1.25" platform.  Retailed at an affordable $59 and available at Heels for purchase.

1 comment:

  1. i love this post xD. ur funny!! I LOVE THIS SHOE!!! I want it so bad but it's sold out in my size :(

    ReplyDelete