Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Enzo Angiolini Gigio Platform Cork Wedge Sandals

Spring is in the air.... well not really BUT Spring will be here before we realize.  So as I was cruising the net looking for some new sandals for the S/S I happily stumbled upon these neon wedges by Italian designer Enzo Angiolini.  Yep Neon is back this S/S (*sidebar* neon colors always remind me of South Beach and bad tans...hmph).

I know for some of you neon is too bright, too bold, or dare I say "unclassy".  To you I say.... get over yourself and live a little.  Try to introduce it this Spring/Summer in small doses if shoes are too big a step.  Perhaps an accessory or scarf.... go bold or go home!

If you are ready for something more daring than accessories then these wedges by Enzo are a nice next step.



Shoes feature t-strap ankle buckle closure, peep toe, 1.75" cork platform, 6" cork heel, and rubber sole.  Retailed at $130 and available at Lord+Taylor.

Personally, I like to introduce neon in my wardrobe sparingly but for those of you a bit more bold take a look at these sets.




4 comments:

  1. Even though there are so many types of leather bags you can choose, I believe most of us will choose leather tote bags finally because totes at http://leather-tote-bags.webs.com own really nice design and best quality if you comparing it with the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Really it is a nice blog, I would like to tell you that you have given me much knowledge about it.Wedge Sandals
    Your post is extremely helpful. I will keep following. Thank you for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are the fan of fashion leather bags, you will absolutely love latest fashion style leather tote bags with best quality genuien leather material and those designer tote bags are located in http://leather-tote-bags.webs.com.

    ReplyDelete