Monday, October 1, 2012

Kanye West - Giuseppe Zanotti Collab Again

Let me start by saying I'm a bit bias...you see I love Kanye's music and I LOVE most things Giuseppe.  So without even seeing these shoes I knew I would like them.  Kanye made his splash in the fashion world last spring with his debut DW collection for Fall/Winter 2012 during Paris Fashion Week.

This go around Kanye didn't partake in fashion week however he released a shoe with, oh so fab shoe designer, Giuseppe Zanotti.  The shoe is strategically named "Cruel Summer" and inspired by the G.O.O.D. Music collaboration album which was released last week.

No price point has been released yet for the shoes.  How much would you pay?


Cruel Summer - G.O.O.D. Music 2012


This is not the first time the two have collaborated; Kanye's notorious $6k shoes that were seen during the DW debut was the offspring of a Giuseppe collaboration.







No comments:

Post a Comment