Tuesday, December 27, 2011

S/S 2012 Versace Sandals

As I listened to my boyfriend drudge on and on about the importance of planning and the future...blah blah blah.  I said to myself "Self...he's got a point", so I started looking up sandals for next summer. Though I'm sure this wasn't his point I was still able to make lemonade out of lemons and find something to share with you all.  For their Spring/Summer 2012 collection Versace has decided to bring back their popular edgy architectural style sandals.  The sharp edges are reminiscent of the various Finsk shoes I've featured in the past (I'm not sure who came first but either way me likey).

Versace Laminated Mirror Sandals - $1,343 at Luisaviaroma




Versace Patent Sandals - $1,247 at Luisaviaroma



*Photo source Luisaviaroma

Sandals feature adjustable ankle strap, leather insole, calfskin upper, 6.25" heel, and 2.5" external platform.

1 comment: