Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kandee 'Peanut Crunch' & More

Ok so I'm about to sound like a crazed 13 year old Justin Bieber fan...but that's how I've felt while eagerly awaiting the full launch of the new Kandee Shoes website (which happened today).  There are many shoes that the talented UK designer Josh Wayman has teased his Twitter followers and Facebook fans with for the past couple of weeks; but here are my favorites so far.  Oh yeah did I mention I'll be attending the NYC launch next week...ubber excited and I'll be sure to take / share pictures with you all!






Shoe features cheetah print calf fur upper, gold studs, shiny gold rubber sole, 6.1" heel, and 1.5" platform. Retailed at $289.78 now on sale for $144.89.  Shoe now available for purchase at Kandee Shoes.

Here are the teasers which aren't available yet for purchase:









No comments:

Post a Comment